วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2567

A new payment plan has been authorized.

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding an urgent matter that demands your immediate attention.
You have an opportunity to address this situation, but prompt action is essential.

I have installed advanced spyware, referred to as Candid, on your devices.
This spyware gives me full access to all your online activities-your webcam, messages, emails,
and call logs! Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows, I've been monitoring you for months. Find out how!

Over this period, I've captured several images and videos of you involved in explicit activities. Given the sensitive nature of these recordings,
it's understandable that you wouldn't want them shared with friends, family, or colleagues.

Here's what you can expect if you choose not to comply: I will share these pics and videos with everyone in your contact list via WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, email, etc.
This exposure could have serious repercussions for both your personal and professional life.
To avoid this, you need to take action immediately.

Please transfer $999 USD to my cryptocurrency wallet (btc) address provided below: bc1qw6y5ce2n6mwep83qd33c7tnfzjxy6g5dpcx0au

Once I verify the payment, I will delete all compromising photos and videos and remove the spyware from your devices.
My only interest is financial gain; if that weren't the case, I would have already shared the videos and images.

You have precisely 48 hours from the moment you read this email to complete the payment.
If you're unsure about how to use cryptocurrency, simply search for "crypto exchange" to find helpful instructions.

Critical Notices:

Avoid contacting the authorities. If I detect any police involvement, I will release the videos immediately.
Additionally, do not try to reset or destroy your devices-I already possess compromising information about you.

Keep in mind that cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous, making it impossible to trace me through the wallet address.

Take action now to prevent irreversible consequences.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น