วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2560

TESTER

Hello there,
I have an urgent business proposal for you. Please I need your help, I know you don't know me now, but you will know me soon.
My name is Dr. Lafat Al-Salem, I am a business woman with social status and I live Syria.
I have a business partner from your country, we had an agreement for investment, he came here to meet me in Syria once. I made a delivery of $8million US dollars in cash to him recently. The money is in your country right now.
As you are reading this letter, my $8million US dollar is in your country. This person I wanted to do business with is trying to cheat and dupe me now. I don't have a reliable person from your country to contact now.
I need your help. I am willing give 15% of the total fund to you if you can assist me to solve this matter.

Please reply to me now. I will explain to you. Please I am waiting.

Dr. Lafat Al-Salem
Syrian Petroleum Company,
Dummar Province Expansion Square,
Island 19- Building 32,
P.O.Box 2849,Damascus,
Syria. +963 119947

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น